Schematics in PDF format.
- Bell Oscilloscope
- Bell Ambassador - Regal, Control Unit & Tuner PS (Dec-1958)
- Bell Contour - Debonair, Amplifier and PS (Dec-1958)
- Bell Economy Radio/Stereogram (Mar-1960)
- Bell Stereo Gram 7B610-A
- Bell Portable 7T9
- Bell Portable TR180
- Bell Colt 5B4 (1954)
- Bell Colt 5C and 5M
- Bell Colt 5B60 (1960)
- Bell Colt 5B61 (1961)
- Bell Colt 5B67 (1967)
- Bell Colt Solid State
- Bell Transette 7TW (Apr-1961)
- Bell Tv1 63 CW/21 (Febr-1960)
- Bell Tv-201 (1961)
- Bell Tv-201 (amended Jun-1962)
- Bell Tv LOPT NT3100 connections
- General 5MA-258
- General 5MA-616 (Nov-1962)
- General 5MA-826
- General 6MA-246
- General 6MA-308
Other printed information
- Bell TV1 Tech Specs and General Description.
- TV. Maintenance Cover Ltd.
- Bell Tv Receiver Installation Procedure.
- Bell Tv 201 Tech Data and Alignment Procedure.
- Bell Tv 202 Installation Procedure and Preset Ctrl Adj.
- Bell Tv6 Tech Data and Alignment Procedure.
In 1952, a year before the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, Practical Television and Tv Times News Publication printed a series of articles for ameature radio enthusiasts to build their own television sets. The BBC was going to make a huge showing of the coronation but very few families in the UK had television sets at the time. The thought was that this construction project would help to accelerate the interest. I have included extracts of six publications covering the Argus Televisor.
I believe this project was also used by builders of Tv's in New Zealand when Bell Radio-Tv and Seddon Memorial Technical College started their transmissions. My father build this Tv from parts bought at an Army Surplus store in New Market.
The Argus Televisor project.
- Practical Television 1952, February
- Practical Television 1952, March - part 1
- Practical Television 1952, April - part 2
- Practical Television 1952, May - part 3
- Practical Television 1952, June - part 4
- Practical Television 1952, November (pre-amplifier)
Thanks to Stephen Ostler at 'radiocraft' for gathering this information. He even built the set.